View Single Post
Unread 07-25-2006, 03:09 AM   #2
amgay

amgay is on a distinguished road

Ok during my use, I have noticed to voxalot dialplans can be a little buggy to setup, but once they are setup they are fine. What I mean is I have setup dialplans and enum has failed to work, I have entered the applicable dial plan's edit page ,ONLY clicked save and enum has worked since.

You can test if enum is working by entering the number in the test box and clicking test and seeing if it resolves to your sip uri.

Ok so your enum resolves with voxalot and the dialplan works, but your ATA still calls via your VSP. Register your voxalot account to a softphone and try to call then, if it still doesn't work. Try calling the sip uri in the softphone, I think you will find that won't work if you got this far. The problem then is the sip device you are tring to call is on a network that is blocking you. You can register your self to that network or get the sip device your calling to straighten itself out so to speak and register with a proper vsp and edit the enum listing accordingly, or just make it's enum listing to it's direct sip uri.

Last edited by amgay; 07-25-2006 at 03:11 AM.
amgay is offline   Reply With Quote