View Single Post
Unread 08-19-2009, 12:02 AM   #10
boatman

boatman is on a distinguished road

As far as I know, the free vs paid Voxalot account status has nothing to do with Voxalot - Voxalot call quality or duration.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hddlab View Post
2- One user with Free account second user with Premium account, calls are during 30 seconds only when you call the 6 numbers direct.
This may be the issue described here: Eyebeam sends BYE after 30 seconds on call with MS OCS R2. I noticed that your Eyebeam software sent many RCTP packets. Eyebeam may also expect RCTP packets and terminate the call if they are not received, depending on how Eyebeam is configured. It could also be something to do with a setting called "Automatically hang up calls after ___ seconds of inactivity".

I am not sure what to do about the 30 second call issue. Maybe you can find some relavent setting in Eyebeam's configuration menu. I do have some specific suggestions about certain other settings.

1. Unless you have a special reason to use TCP, set "Signaling Transport" to UDP. Media (RTP) transport should also be UDP if there is a settings for it.

2. There is a problem with the 'Connection Address' on the SDP packet sent by your Eyebeam software. Unless you are behind symmetric NAT the 'Connection Address' should be your public IP address, not 64.34.173.199. To attempt a correction of this error I suggest the following changes under "Account Properties - Topology":

Use 'Discover global address'
Use: 'Use specified server:' stun.voxalot.com:3478

Do not use: 'Enable ICE'

3. I am not sure if this point is important but may be worth trying. Under "Properties of Account" / "Domain Proxy" / "Send outbound via" set 'proxy' and enter the same as used in the above section "User Details" / "Domain". I guess this is us.voxalot.com in your case.
boatman is offline   Reply With Quote