View Single Post
Unread 06-12-2007, 06:15 PM   #15
wilsonhlacerda

wilsonhlacerda is on a distinguished road
Exclamation

Hey guys!
Do not forget that we are in VoXaLot forum! So if want to discuss thirdparties I suggest you to PM or use their own forum. I myself have already mentioned thirdparties here and I think this is ok when it is just a mention and somehow complements/solves VoXaLot's functionalities/issues. But writing about tips & tricks in my opinion is beyond limits. This is just for you to think about....I'm not part of VoXaLot team. Do what you think is right.

By the way, if VoXaLot is not properly forwarding to JustVoip, this is something interesting to discuss in this topic! Because if it works fine you can use SipBroker to receive the calls and have VoXaLot to forward them to mobiles thru JustVoip. Everything free, but JustVoip itself. This way:

PSTN caller ==> Sipbroker ==> VoXaLot ==> JustVoip ==> Mobile

So people will call landline and you receive in mobile. And if using a Global SIM from IoM like said above in a country with free roaming, even better! I'm thinking on doing that here in Brazil (I'm looking for a global SIM that enables me cheaper receive here in Brazil, but till now I couldn't find).
wilsonhlacerda is offline   Reply With Quote