View Single Post
Unread 06-17-2007, 01:10 PM   #5
mlang

mlang is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin View Post
Not sure why you need the first rule? Assuming the DID is reqistered from voxalot (or pointing to voxalot) the second rule is all that is required to forward the inbound to 0039049807xxxx

If I understand what you want to do correctly, then the second rule is all that you need. Besides that, voipstunt will not work with SIP URI forwarding so the second call forwarding rule is definitely the way to go.
Thanks Martin.
I guess that makes sense. Never the less it doesn't work. I still get the "busy" tone. Also I have tried making a permanent forward to the Italian number from my userpage at VOIPStunt, again without any luck.
I can call out from VOIPstunt from a softphone and from its software application. It reports as "registered" on Voxalots homepage. Also I can receive (SIP) calls using a softphone.

Just to clarify, I have not put money on the VOIPstunt account yet, since some people report that they have problems with voipstunt. But free calls <1min still works as explained above.
Does any of the users of this forum have a similar setup: DID number (registered with Voxalot) --> forward to a PSTN number using VOIPstunt (also registered with Voxalot).

Are there any log files, which gives me more details?

Any Ideas? - and are everybody using VOIPStunt satisfied (or are there pitfalls?)?

mlang
mlang is offline   Reply With Quote