View Single Post
Unread 07-13-2008, 03:49 PM   #10
Grahame

Grahame is on a distinguished road

Hi The Fug,

I have upgraded my whole system over the last few weeks including moving to a "business grade" ISP ( ADSL 2+, annex M, PPPoA ). Absolutely rock solid in every respect.

I have also changed from an ATA behind an ISP supplied NAT router to a VoIP router with all the VoIP on the WAN side of router ( Billion 7404VGP ). Again, I'm very pleased with the performance and management of this product. No problems at all.

Interestingly, I have had a problem with a VoIP provider over the last couple of days, who until now has always worked well. Without boring people to death, the fix has been to de-register the Provider with Voxalot, register the Provider to MySipswitch and everything now works fine.

As I mentioned in my previous posts, I have a production web site with VoIP supporting my business ( currently busiest time of year ) so I don't have the time to keep breaking Voxalot apart to try and fix issues. I currently have Voxalot virtually disabled and all traffic is going through MySipswtich and the VoIP Gateway on the 7404.

I will put some time aside for investigation over the next few weeks purely because my Voxalot renewal is due at the end of July. I have always appreciated the help and advice from moderators and users on this forum, but unless some direct support becomes available from Voxalot for their paid services, I feel I shall have to find an alternative solution.

Best regards

Grahame
Grahame is offline   Reply With Quote