View Single Post
Unread 03-17-2008, 08:43 PM   #2
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by wvh View Post
I have registered 3 sip URIs pointing to my Asterisk box. I have set up each alias to match each of my dids. However, only 1 of the 3 work. All 3 sip URIs are valid and work. The 2 that don't work just give a fast busy.

Any suggestions?
So if you were to call them as SIP URIs from something like Gizmo (just thinking of a software that can let you test them quickly) they ring fine....

Another way to test is to enter the SIP URI here SIPBroker - EziDial and see if you receive a call from the Echo Test App.

Are the 3 SIP URIs something like Number@yourIP, or are you using the URI of the DID providers?

It sounds like a minor mixup that just needs to be tested.....

On a sidenote:
One suggestion I have which may probably prove to be a lot more work (and probably beyond the issues here), but that is quite neat to play with, is if you have your own domain, you may be able to adjust the SRV records to point to your asterisk server and get your own SipBroker SipCode assigned to your domain
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote