View Single Post
Unread 08-21-2007, 03:41 PM   #9
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grahame View Post
emoci - Thanks. Do you mean set up a secondary Orbtalk profile ( proxy, unregistered ) alongside the registered primary Orbtalk profile in Voxalot or delete the primary profile completely ?

Serendipitydawg - Thanks. I too can get Orbtalk to register and pass through calls using Voxalot Call Forwarding. It's dialling out that's the issue.

ataboy - Thanks. I was using sip.voipfone.co.uk ( not registered ) but alas no calls out. I agree PSTN via *1 does work but I need the SIP part as well.

More midnight oil I guess, any thoughts gratefully received.

Would still like a Voxalot "approved" provider list.

Best regards

Grahame

That's exactly what I meant. Set up a second profile, alongside the first and use the outbound proxy for the server value for the second profile.

Another reason for outgoing calls not working may be Codecs, if you left your codecs to the default voxalot order, try changing them to this in your original (registered) OrbTalk profile: ulaw;alaw;g726;g729;ilbc;gsm (It's worth trying this, before setting up a second profile)

Proxy: talk.orbtalk.co.uk
Outbound: nat.orbtalk.co.uk:5065
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote