Thread: IPKall problem
View Single Post
Unread 07-27-2007, 06:59 PM   #7
voip2007

voip2007 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmp View Post
I am having problems with outgoing voice quality on call received from IPKall. Calls through or from any other provider sound fine. I can hear the caller but they hear only part of what I say, almost like stuttering. Something like:

Me: "Hello there, how are you?"
What they hear: "He o ere, ow you?"

Echo test works without problems. Not sure what to check, any help would be appreciated (and help with the WAF).
I have the same probleim from DIDww. I have 2 numbers from DIDww, one is working prefectly, another one the exactly the same setting, But when I am a callee, the caller hear me like yours. But if I am a caller, they can hear me perfectly. I tested by myself between 2 numbers from DIDww, both of them are registered in e164.net. There is no problem. That means only when I am a callee and received the phone call from PSTN, the caller hear the sound quality bad.
At the beginning, I thought maybe it's problem of the phone number from DIDww. I wrote a letter to ask them to check, they told me there is no problem of the phone number.
Now I found some people have the same experience as me, Probably the problem is from voxalot.
voip2007 is offline   Reply With Quote