Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums

Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums (https://forum.sipbroker.com/index.php)
-   Voxalot Support (https://forum.sipbroker.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Callcentric problem (https://forum.sipbroker.com/showthread.php?t=4061)

rajtp 05-29-2009 03:42 PM

Callcentric problem

Guys

I've used callcentric inbound with my SPA-3102 over 10 months with no problem. Suddenly over the past 2-3 days, incoming calls to my callcentric number go directly to voicemail. If I use sip-broker to call my voxalot number, it goes through fine which shows my voice adaptor has registered correctly with voxalot. I also get calls daily from relatives also using voxalot

Has something changed on the voxalot side? Nothing has changed on my adaptor, voxalot/callcentric settings or firewall. I'm also opening a case with callcentric

Thank you

emoci 05-29-2009 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rajtp (Post 23315)
Guys

I've used callcentric inbound with my SPA-3102 over 10 months with no problem. Suddenly over the past 2-3 days, incoming calls to my callcentric number go directly to voicemail. If I use sip-broker to call my voxalot number, it goes through fine which shows my voice adaptor has registered correctly with voxalot. I also get calls daily from relatives also using voxalot

Has something changed on the voxalot side? Nothing has changed on my adaptor, voxalot/callcentric settings or firewall. I'm also opening a case with callcentric

Thank you

If you're doing SIP URI forwarding from CallCentric ...try resubmitting the changes

There were some issues with incoming SIP URI calls... but they should now be resolved

rajtp 05-29-2009 04:54 PM

No uri forwarding - i simply have voxalot registered to callcentric and in callcentric, i have the DID's set to 'send to SIP device'

no fancy rules, etc

emoci 05-29-2009 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rajtp (Post 23317)
No uri forwarding - i simply have voxalot registered to callcentric and in callcentric, i have the DID's set to 'send to SIP device'

no fancy rules, etc

Try this:

-Edit the CallCentric setup in VoXalot
-Insert a random password (one that's wrong)
-This should cause the registration to fail
-Then turn off SIP Register
-Allow btw 30 min to an hour with SIP Register turned off
-Go back, edit with the correct password, re-enable SIP Register and submit changes

rajtp 05-29-2009 08:04 PM

emoci

i'll try this but the funny thing is the callcentric DID works every few hours and stops working all of a sudden. I'll give your idea a try

rajtp 05-30-2009 12:49 AM

this is wierd but i disabled sip register and even made it inactive inside of voxalot but minutes later, my DID is working just fine

emoci 05-30-2009 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rajtp (Post 23323)
this is wierd but i disabled sip register and even made it inactive inside of voxalot but minutes later, my DID is working just fine

The reason I told you to make it fail (with a wrong password) is that both CallCentric and VoXalot can hold on to the record despite you disabling it...so disabling is not instant...

rajtp 05-30-2009 02:40 AM

and i did do that