Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums

Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums (https://forum.sipbroker.com/index.php)
-   Voxalot General (https://forum.sipbroker.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Thank you Voxalot (https://forum.sipbroker.com/showthread.php?t=7457)

reader 11-05-2011 04:06 AM

Thank you Voxalot

Sorry to hear that voxalot is closing. You have contributed so much to VOIP, I gained heaps from your facility in the past before I learned dial plans.
Thank you sincerely and best wishes to you.
Jeff

vk4akp 11-05-2011 04:26 AM

VoXaLot come back!

OMG No!!!!!!!!!! How can VoXaLot close down?

There is nothing even remotely like it available for VoIP.

How will we be able to cross dial across different VoIP providers in the future?

There must be some way to save VoXaLot??? :(

.-.-.

we6jbo 11-05-2011 05:28 AM

I'm sorry to hear that this will be the last year for this service. I sincerely appreciate the service you provided us. Thank you!

beaver 11-05-2011 05:37 AM

sad news this weekend.

Thank you for so many year's good services.

melbournelees 11-05-2011 06:21 AM

Sorry to hear it's closing down. Have grown to like it a lot and depend on it as well.

I presume this decision has been thought over and there is no way of saving it. eg. increase prices and do away with the free service.

jozef 11-05-2011 07:44 AM

Voxalot, thank you for the wonderful service.

My adventure with VoIP started from Voxalot. Sad that "All good things come to an end."

Voxalot, thank you for a common time and excellent service. Good luck in new projects.
Józef

sadness 11-05-2011 08:37 AM

My VOIP adventure began just last year - I have so much to learn - please don't go :(

Is there any chance that increased prices might save the service?

If not - does anyone know a decent alternative service
(probably not - that's what makes voxalot so valuable!)

Thanks voxalot team :)

ozimarco 11-05-2011 09:39 AM

I have been using Voxalot from when it first started. It has been a fantastic service that we have come to depend on. We love the speed dials and the flexibility Voxalot gives us.

Thanks a lot, Martin and Co. for starting this great service. We will miss it dearly. I have played with other services such as SipSorcery but found them too difficult to get my head around. Voxalot, on the other hand, was very user-friendly. Don't know why SipSorcery couldn't keep it simple.

Martin, we wish you all the best for the future.

Thanks
Mark

ataboy 11-05-2011 10:05 AM

Goodbye

I'm very sorry to see Voxalot go. It was a great concept and I found the user community's help invaluable when I was a beginner. For me it was worth paying the subscription for the knowledge alone that I gained.

Any news on Sipbroker by the way? Another great resource!

Windstorm 11-05-2011 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vk4akp (Post 34531)
OMG No!!!!!!!!!! How can VoXaLot close down?

There is nothing even remotely like it available for VoIP.

How will we be able to cross dial across different VoIP providers in the future?

There must be some way to save VoXaLot??? :(

.-.-.

No! I totally agree with vk4akp.

There is no alternative for a service like voxalot.

There must be a way to continue Voxalot, what if a every user pays $ 15,- or a bit more. Could that save Voxalot, it is such a great service!
It would be a shame if this system and very fine userface, will stop.

Why have decided to stop the service? And not first asked if users want to pay to continue the use of the service?

Sipsorcery is much more difficult and has always FUP-issuses with Betamax/Finera, so that's no alternative.

Voxalot is great, hope it will be also in the future!

vk4akp 11-05-2011 03:59 PM

Does this mean SipBroker is gone also?

I hope everything is backed up and some planning can be made to bring the service back one day?

Perhaps someone else that runs a hosting service would be prepared to take it over? Has that been looked into at all?

.-.-.

martin 11-06-2011 12:47 AM

Thanks for the kind words guys. FYI, we plan to keep SIP Broker running as a free community service and also the forum active as there is a lot of good information here.

Thanks for good times guys, we do appreciate your support over the years.

MGifos 11-06-2011 10:09 AM

I would like to add my thanks also. I have learnt a lot about VoIP from using the service and I have benefited by using all of the Voxalot services. Thanks to Martin and all the others who have supported the operation of Voxalot. I hope that I can find another way to organize all my outgoing and incoming calls.

Thanks.

Kris404 11-07-2011 07:27 AM

Thanks guys, it's been a fun ride.

Sergo 11-08-2011 04:56 AM

Thank you Martin and all people who kept voxalot going all those years.
Although I am only a Basic service user I greatly appreciate its reliability and guaranteed access from sipbroker.

Please keep Sipbroker running - it such an amazing thing for people who can appreciate it or actually need it on everyday basis.

Best regards,
Sergo.

amix 11-08-2011 06:58 PM

Guys, you simply should have stopped the free service and made the basic subscription the entry point to Voxalot. But maybe that would not have be sufficient enough.
I was planning to go maximum package starting next year anyway. :-(

Anyway, thanks for this really great service. It's too bad, that it's gone. Good luck and thanks very much!

Corbu' 11-09-2011 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by martin (Post 34557)
Thanks for the kind words guys. FYI, we plan to keep SIP Broker running as a free community service and also the forum active as there is a lot of good information here.

Thanks for good times guys, we do appreciate your support over the years.

Hi Martin.

Instead of just let Voxalot die, can't you just sell the company? I am sure there are a lot of users still interested in the service and so far your dial plans are unmatched.

martin 11-11-2011 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corbu' (Post 34597)
Hi Martin.

Instead of just let Voxalot die, can't you just sell the company? I am sure there are a lot of users still interested in the service and so far your dial plans are unmatched.

If an interested buyer approached us we would consider this option.

Corbu' 11-11-2011 04:19 PM

Thank you for considering that option. My suggestion is then > make it official FOR SALE and post it on the front page so potential interested buyers would see it.

Wortelstok 11-14-2011 11:34 AM

Thanks a lot Martin and colleagues! Voxalot has been a big help to me especially in the beginning days of VOIP and my knowledge about it. I much regret that the service is discontinued!

Milzon 01-02-2012 01:33 AM

Vai ser difÃ*cil me acostumar a usar o voip sem a voxalot.

Lamento

ozimarco 01-02-2012 02:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milzon (Post 34836)
Vai ser difÃ*cil me acostumar a usar o voip sem a voxalot

Have you looked at SIPSorcery? It's similar to Voxalot.

nialys 01-09-2012 05:14 PM

In the evolution of comicação internet, other application such as fring, ninbbuzz, betamax, with its mobile softphone. Voxalot ended up leaving to the background, as these also entered the race to sell voip credit and lack of knowledge of most users in Confucianism temporarily place a voip in use as Voxalot suite. Not all can understand usuariso Dial Plan.
It treiste to know that a great idea and ultimately flexible bel Thanks for land while they were in AR has to use this service too.

nialys 01-09-2012 05:25 PM

Outro serviço como voxalot, onde se poderia usar Enun, chamadas para outros voip sip, via sipbroker, no brasil temos o Sipcode que é um numero de entrada via e que poderia direccionar via voxalot para chamar um fixo ou celular além do plano de discagem óptimo que dava para fazer uso de vários voip para destino diferente e de graça? Isso vai ser difÃ*cil aparecer algo parecido. Se aparecer algo vai ser inviável para uso. Espero que voxalot venha com uma proposta nova e volte a ser usado novamente.

nialys 01-09-2012 05:27 PM

Another service like Voxalot, which could use enunciated, calls to other sip voip via sipbroker, Sipcode in Brazil we have a number that is input via the direct pathway and could Voxalot to call a landline or cell phone dial plan beyond the optimum that could make use of several different destination and voip for free? This will be difficult to see something like that. If you see something is going to be prohibitive for use. I hope that Voxalot come up with a new proposal and re-use again.

wycodreams 01-22-2012 02:03 AM

Voxalot, gracias por todos estos años. Gran parte de la voip muere contigo. Sinceramente a todos los que componÃ*an voxalot les deseo lo mejor. Buena suerte.

ozimarco 01-22-2012 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wycodreams (Post 34988)
Voxalot, gracias por todos estos años. Gran parte de la voip muere contigo. Sinceramente a todos los que componÃ*an voxalot les deseo lo mejor. Buena suerte.

Translation: Voxalot, thank you for all these years. A big part of VoIP dies with you. Sincerely, to all those who were part of Voxalot, I wish you the best. Good luck.