Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums

Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums (https://forum.sipbroker.com/index.php)
-   Voxalot Support (https://forum.sipbroker.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Teliax Registration Problem (https://forum.sipbroker.com/showthread.php?t=3249)

coolsatz 07-19-2008 10:02 PM

Teliax Registration Problem

Hi,

I'm having problem in my Teliax SIP account registering. When I add a new Teliax account, it shows the Reg status "Pending" later "Request Sent" or something and finally it shows "failed" status.

I have VoxLite account. I'm allowed to register one SIP a/c.

Please help me.

Thanks
Satz

emoci 07-20-2008 04:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coolsatz (Post 18042)
Hi,

I'm having problem in my Teliax SIP account registering. When I add a new Teliax account, it shows the Reg status "Pending" later "Request Sent" or something and finally it shows "failed" status.

I have VoxLite account. I'm allowed to register one SIP a/c.

Please help me.

Thanks
Satz

Please double check that your username/pass for teliax are correct.... The "Request Sent" message before the failure tends to indicate issues with Authentication....

Also clarify with teliax whether your register server is of the format:
xxx.teliax.net
or
voip.xxx.teliax.net
(I was poking around their website and saw both mentioned)

coolsatz 07-20-2008 05:31 PM

Thanks for ur response.

I have the same userid and pwd working with MySipSwitch.com and on my ATA. I wasn't able to register only with Voxalot.

I need to use voip-co4.teliax.com as per my Teliax a/c. I have VoxLite account.

I noticed the protocal option in Texliax, I have option to select SIP or IAX. like following
"Protocol(s) Active : (click one to change settings) SIP - IAX <== (click one to change settings for specific service)"

I have always selected SIP in there. Is that right setting with Voxalot?

Thanks

emoci 07-21-2008 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coolsatz (Post 18060)
Thanks for ur response.

I have the same userid and pwd working with MySipSwitch.com and on my ATA. I wasn't able to register only with Voxalot.

I need to use voip-co4.teliax.com as per my Teliax a/c. I have VoxLite account.

I noticed the protocal option in Texliax, I have option to select SIP or IAX. like following
"Protocol(s) Active : (click one to change settings) SIP - IAX <== (click one to change settings for specific service)"

I have always selected SIP in there. Is that right setting with Voxalot?

Thanks

SIP is the correct selection...

As you're trying to register VoXalot to Teliax, is MySipSwitch or your ATA also registered at the same time?...Any possiblity that Teliax doesn't support multiple registrations from different locations to the same account?

coolsatz 07-22-2008 12:22 AM

I have unregisted Teliax on MySipSwitch before registering in Voxalot and ATA is just registered to Voxalot.

Thanks

TBhimdi 07-23-2008 06:27 PM

I used to have registration problems with Teliax too, I remember that if I used a server not listed in my account page, registration would work, but would still sometimes have problems. This was via Voxalot and my ATA directly and after spending some time with their support via email and phone.

Eventually I just stopped using them, spent too much time to get things stable and they would never stick. Every other provider worked great. I don't know if it was just my account or something on their end though.