Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums

Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums (http://forum.sipbroker.com/index.php)
-   Voxalot Support (http://forum.sipbroker.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   New Fraud Detection System - Please Read (http://forum.sipbroker.com/showthread.php?t=3613)

martin 12-16-2008 08:14 AM

New Fraud Detection System - Please Read
 
Due to a high incidence of payment fraud on our system, we have put measures in place to detect and prevent it. Suspicious payments are rejected and accounts associated with the users making those payments are blocked from making further payments. Unfortunately the system sometimes triggers on false positives, rejecting legitimate payments. Please bear with us while we fine tune the system. If you find your payments have been unsuccessful, please get in touch with us and we will investigate the problem immediately.

jawadann 12-16-2008 11:28 AM

My Account Changed to basic acount
 
Please tel me why my account: 106666 Changed from Voxlite to Basic Account.

Please solve this problem

best regards

martin 12-16-2008 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jawadann (Post 20425)
Please tel me why my account: 106666 Changed from Voxlite to Basic Account.

Please solve this problem

best regards

We are sorry for the inconvenience. Our fraud detection system flagged your payment as suspicious and it has been reversed. Unfortunately, any further payments on the same account will also be declined. Your credit card has been refunded for the full amount.

jawadann 12-17-2008 07:39 AM

thank you for replay

if you want i can to send my copy of my credit card to proof that this credit card is not fraud.

I need my account very important to be Vox Lite Account

please help me

regards

kiwintas 01-26-2009 09:16 AM

Fraud as well!
 
My account has also been changed from vox lite to the basic account i tryed to rebuy vox lightt oday and got a fraud message i allso need my voxlite account for my voip to function correctly i tried to pay twice and got the same fraud message.
My account number is Member Id 761661
Thanks in advance

martin 01-26-2009 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kiwintas (Post 21124)
My account has also been changed from vox lite to the basic account i tryed to rebuy vox lightt oday and got a fraud message

Hi,

I have already talked with your friend Tasglobal about this problem. Please confer with him and let me know if there is still problems.

kiwintas 01-26-2009 10:32 AM

still sez declined contact your bank yet i know there is enough money in there

martin 01-26-2009 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kiwintas (Post 21126)
still sez declined contact your bank yet i know there is enough money in there

Hello, I just checked your account and it looks like you were able to purchase a VoxLite account. Please let me know if there is still a problem?

chiragever4u 04-19-2009 11:22 AM

not able to upgrade account to "Premium account" - Member ID :280605
 
I am getting following message when I tried to upgrade my account.

"Our fraud detection system has identified this transaction as fraudulent and will not be processed. Please contact us if you have received this message and are trying to process a legitimate transaction."

I can not upgrade my account. Can you please investigate problem : my Member ID is 280605


Thank you,

515388 07-26-2009 09:30 AM

Cannot renew my Voxalot
 
When trying to renew my Voxalot account, I get the following message:

"Our fraud detection system has identified this transaction as fraudulent and will not be processed. Please contact us if you have received this message and are trying to process a legitimate transaction.
"

My Voxalot ID is 515388.

Please tell me why my payment was not accepted.

I am trying to process a legitimate transaction

martin 07-28-2009 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 515388 (Post 24297)
When trying to renew my Voxalot account, I get the following message:

"Our fraud detection system has identified this transaction as fraudulent and will not be processed. Please contact us if you have received this message and are trying to process a legitimate transaction.
"

My Voxalot ID is 515388.

Please tell me why my payment was not accepted.

I am trying to process a legitimate transaction

Please email payments [at] voxalot [dot] com and they will help you with your account query.

x-demon 05-21-2010 05:28 PM

account 625558. Cannot start payment.

728269 10-29-2010 01:57 PM

account not active for VoxLite ... from 1 month almost!!!
 
I made the payment in the same day I got the remember for update my voxlite registering and still not got an active account. I waited for I month, but maybe I could get the service in some end please ... Thanks
The payment wasn't rejected because it was paypal.
:(

Name VoxUpgrade
Quantity 1
Effective Date 04-10-2010
Expiry Date 04-10-2011
Active true

Oskar 03-14-2011 07:18 AM

Time flying
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by martin (Post 20423)
Due to a high incidence of payment fraud on our system, we have put measures in place to detect and prevent it. Suspicious payments are rejected and accounts associated with the users making those payments are blocked from making further payments. Unfortunately the system sometimes triggers on false positives, rejecting legitimate payments. Please bear with us while we fine tune the system. If you find your payments have been unsuccessful, please get in touch with us and we will investigate the problem immediately.

Hi Martin, I repaid my account a month ago and am being asked to repay it again, which is the real request? do i have to pay it again? Please advise. Regards Oskar.:)

martin 03-17-2011 09:25 AM

Hi Oskar,

I suspect you may have taken out a new subscription instead of going through the renewal process (hence the persistent emails).

The best way to confirm the status of your subscription is to visit the account summary link:

http://www.voxalot.com/action/accountSummary

Let me know if you still have any concerns.


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:24 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.