Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums

Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums (https://forum.sipbroker.com/index.php)
-   Voxalot Support (https://forum.sipbroker.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Cannot Register Provider (https://forum.sipbroker.com/showthread.php?t=557)

mrocha 10-10-2006 01:03 PM

Cannot Register Provider

Hi you all!

This is my first time here. Recently I signed up on voxalot, add a provider, passed 24 hr, still showing NOT REGISTER. Do you know why?

My vox is 212366

thks

martin 10-10-2006 02:05 PM

Your registrations are in the registrations_au batch which is due to commence in approx 4 hours from now.

mrocha 10-11-2006 02:05 AM

thank you for helping me.
One more thing.... now it showing "request send". Do you know if is smth wrong?

Is this delay a common thing?

thanks again!:D

martin 10-11-2006 02:13 AM

Usually this is a password or username related issue. I would double check the provider credentials and wait for the next cycle.

mrocha 10-12-2006 11:50 PM

Martin, I have no words to thank you for your help and patience. But.... I still experiencing some problems...

A provider - named vono - when showed "register" did not allow me to speak to the other party, just listen to her.
Consulting the provider support they wrote me:

If you use a third party software to connect with us, you have to do this.

User Name: supressed
Password: xxxxx
Domain/Realm: vono.net.br
Sip Proxy: 200.146.79.165:1571

we can support those codecs: iLBC, GSM, g.729, g.711a e g.711u

__________________________________________________ __

After that, I made some changes. Now the status is "not register".
If you can, could you do me a favor and check it, and if it's smth wrong, register it mannualy?

Thanks in advance.

mrocha 10-13-2006 02:50 PM

Forgot to say, they use UDP 1571 and 5060 to outgoing conections and above 8000 (included this) do incoming calls; TCP 80 (outgoing) HTTP; UDP 53 (outgoing) DNS

Is it compatible with voxalot?

The reason Im telling yout that, is because I am experiencing this situation:

in the verry beging, the call seem to be perfect. After 10 seconds, my voice seems to disapering for the other party, then, the call hang up.... This only occurs when someone call. when I call, it's perfect.

What is this? do you know?

mrocha 10-13-2006 05:24 PM

Now the phone rings. When I pick up.... only busy signal...

Im about to give up....

:(

martin 10-13-2006 09:45 PM

This is usually a Codec or NAT issue. If 2 end points can not agree on a Codec the call is dropped.

Likewise if the RTP stream can not be established due to your firewall the call will be lost.

First thing I would check would be Codec.

Also are you able to dial 600?

If you dial a SIP Broker PSTN access number then *010<your VoXaLot number> does your phone ring and provide full audio?

rav0r 10-14-2006 10:18 AM

re:Not registered

I also managed to register only one account out of 5 :( (710199)

mrocha 10-15-2006 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by martin (Post 3465)
This is usually a Codec or NAT issue. If 2 end points can not agree on a Codec the call is dropped.

Likewise if the RTP stream can not be established due to your firewall the call will be lost.

First thing I would check would be Codec.

Also are you able to dial 600?

If you dial a SIP Broker PSTN access number then *010<your VoXaLot number> does your phone ring and provide full audio?

I guess you were right. It seems to be a Codec problem. Now it's ok. Thks again.:)