Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums

Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums (http://forum.sipbroker.com/index.php)
-   Voxalot Support (http://forum.sipbroker.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Account renewal reminder (http://forum.sipbroker.com/showthread.php?t=3257)

herman 07-23-2008 09:55 PM

Account renewal reminder
 
OK I have received my reminder for a renewal. I was on Vox Premium, which now appears to have been superseded by Vox Extreme. However I don't get the option to downgrade to Vox Pro (which is all I need). That is unless I am missing something.

Does it really take a call to support to do this, or do I just need to wait until the current subscription expires and then upgrade? I could do without the break in service on SIP registrations if poss.

441516 07-24-2008 01:46 AM

I also received a reminder stating that it could end in a week if not renewed. My querry is that mine was a basic account with one voip service provider and about 5 weeks ago upgraded for more service providers ( I think about 5) but its coming to an end so soon.....
Should I have not upgraded about 5 weeks ago?

ataboy 07-24-2008 09:39 AM

Similar problem. I have paid $15 for one VSP on VoxLite. I would like to take the opportunity to move to 5 VSPs (VoxPro) @ $25 on renewal in a day or so but the only option I am given on the site is a $15 renewal plus a $15 upgrade. Seems a tad unfair. . .

Any ideas Martin?

kurun 07-24-2008 02:17 PM

Click on the link : "Click here to compare features" on the renewal page : Voxalot

441516 07-24-2008 03:31 PM

Thank you for the link but I was not looking for it and it does not answer our querries. The fact is I only upgraded about 5 weks ago and epiring in a week.

craig 07-24-2008 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by herman (Post 18121)
OK I have received my reminder for a renewal. I was on Vox Premium, which now appears to have been superseded by Vox Extreme. However I don't get the option to downgrade to Vox Pro (which is all I need). That is unless I am missing something.

Does it really take a call to support to do this, or do I just need to wait until the current subscription expires and then upgrade? I could do without the break in service on SIP registrations if poss.

If you renew with the same product, your existing subscription gets extended. However, if you wish to change products (in your specific case), you have to manually purchase the different product.

Be aware that if you purchase the VoxPro product seperately, it will overlap with your current subscription... so, you have 2 choices: a) waiting until your initial one expires and then buying the new one, or b) buy it now and you will have a few days were you technically have two subscriptions active.

Hope that make sense.

--
Craig

craig 07-24-2008 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 441516 (Post 18122)
I also received a reminder stating that it could end in a week if not renewed. My querry is that mine was a basic account with one voip service provider and about 5 weeks ago upgraded for more service providers ( I think about 5) but its coming to an end so soon.....
Should I have not upgraded about 5 weeks ago?

Your VoxUpgrade has its own 12 month subscription, so if you just renew your VoxBasic subscription, your VoxUpgrade should just work automatically with the new basic subscription.

--
Craig

craig 07-24-2008 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ataboy (Post 18127)
Similar problem. I have paid $15 for one VSP on VoxLite. I would like to take the opportunity to move to 5 VSPs (VoxPro) @ $25 on renewal in a day or so but the only option I am given on the site is a $15 renewal plus a $15 upgrade

Unfortunately, you are probably in the same boat as Herman above. Hopefully the solution I offered to him makes sense for you too.

--
Craig

herman 07-24-2008 05:38 PM

Thanks for your input Craig. It is much appreciated.

However, from what I understand, there is no way of downgrading and keeping the same Voxalot id? I have tried to do as you say, but a new account is created for me.

I think it's going to be best on just letting the subscription go to basic subscription first and then upgrade unless I am misunderstanding something here.

craig 07-24-2008 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by herman (Post 18135)
However, from what I understand, there is no way of downgrading and keeping the same Voxalot id? I have tried to do as you say, but a new account is created for me.

You don't need to create a new account. As I mentioned, you can do 1 of 2 things (neither of these from the Renewals page):

1. Wait for the current subscription on your existing account to expire, and then just purchase a new VoxPro subscription
--or--
2. Purchase a new VoxPro subscription using your exsting account. This will become effective immediately (ie. you will have your existing subscription and the new subscription both active for a few days) - which you won't even notice as the system will handle that automatically for you.

Up to you... in both cases, though, because you are changing your subscription type, it isn't handled as a "renewal". Likewise in both cases, you should be able to do it with your existing account.

--
Craig


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:33 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.