Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums

Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums (https://forum.sipbroker.com/index.php)
-   Voxalot Support (https://forum.sipbroker.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Stuck on Request Sent (https://forum.sipbroker.com/showthread.php?t=7194)

Acrobits 01-17-2011 11:26 AM

Stuck on Request Sent

I turned on Register for my sipgate account on Friday. After a bit, it switched to Request Sent. I'm still unable to receive calls made to the sipgate number and it continued to show Request Sent all weekend. This morning, I turned Regsitration off. I then waited until the Registration Status switched to -, then turned it back on again. Now it is once again on Request Sent and I still can't seem to receive calls.

I noticed some similar issues browsing through the forums but didn't see any one reliable solution. Any ideas what to do?

Acrobits 01-17-2011 02:04 PM

In case I wasn't clear, I'm trying to receive incoming calls to my sipgate number through my voxalot account.

ataboy 01-17-2011 05:14 PM

Unless things have changed, you can't do that directly (I'm talking about sipgate.co.uk - I don't know about the US). Sipgate seem not to allow Voxalot registrations.

What I do is to register Sipgate on pbxes.com and set up a route to forward all calls to the Sipgate number onwards to my Voxalot id. That works fine.

Making outgoing calls over Sipgate as an outbound route via Voxalot works well; you don't need to register your Sipgate account to do so.

ipalarms 01-17-2011 06:15 PM

Interesting. Is it possible to do a SIP URI call to a sipgate number, for example, 5551234567@sipgate.co.uk

kurun 01-18-2011 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ataboy (Post 33655)
Unless things have changed, you can't do that directly (I'm talking about sipgate.co.uk - I don't know about the US). Sipgate seem not to allow Voxalot registrations.

What I do is to register Sipgate on pbxes.com and set up a route to forward all calls to the Sipgate number onwards to my Voxalot id. That works fine.

Making outgoing calls over Sipgate as an outbound route via Voxalot works well; you don't need to register your Sipgate account to do so.

I just activated registration of an old sipgate.co.uk test account that I have, and it does register in Voxalot.

Acrobits 01-18-2011 12:38 PM

Thanks for the feedback. I'm actually using a sipgate.com account.

I'm pretty sure it should work. I'm actually trying to recreate an issue one of my customers reported (My company is the developer for Acrobits Softphone on iOS). He uses sipgate.com and sipgate.de with Voxalot. He gave me the configuration of his Voxalot account and I've recreated it in my voxalot account but this one thing does not seem to work properly. But it works for him (at least this part does) so I don't think the issue is that sipgate doesn't allow registrations from voxalot.

ataboy 01-19-2011 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kurun (Post 33659)
I just activated registration of an old sipgate.co.uk test account that I have, and it does register in Voxalot.

Well, I'm astounded - and very pleased. That never was the case. I did as you did and registered my Sipgate.co.uk account. It registered, it rang and the speech was very good.

Thanks for that. I'm now in the process of reconfiguring my PBXes account accordingly.

Acrobits 01-20-2011 08:45 AM

I got it working now, too. So it works with sipgate.com as well. Not sure why, but i ended up having to delete the sipgate account and add it again before it registered.