Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums

Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums (https://forum.sipbroker.com/index.php)
-   SIP Broker Support (https://forum.sipbroker.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   The SipBroker Gateway (https://forum.sipbroker.com/showthread.php?t=3627)

ilanesh 01-24-2010 10:25 PM

fwd is long ago not working anymore via sipbroker, I tried it so often bu always strait fast busy tone.

arcon 02-26-2010 02:18 PM

Hi, please, is there any possibility, how to reach SipBroker gateway through the Skype? For example, add a new Skype user, which function will be "skype gateway to sipbroker", and via tone-dialing enter the user number, than will be connect. Is there any solution...?

arcon 03-22-2010 02:20 PM

Accessing the iNum.net gateway

Hallo, please , at the start of the topic, there are descriptions of some methods, how to reach Sipbroker gateway. And I have a question, is it possible to reach iNum.net gateway as SIP URI ( for example "xxxxx@inum.net" or "xxxxx@sipbroker.com" )? Thanks

wishfull 04-03-2010 12:24 AM

It's starting to get frustrating, when I dial using PSTN access, I get the announcement but just a fast busy when I dial Gizmo #. I have tried it straight 1-747 and *7471-747 method. Even when I dial using eziDial from Sipbroker.com my hpone rings and then busy tone. Can anyone please shed some light on this. Nothing changed no can call me and others (friends and family) using PSTN access numbers. I've tried New York, Vancouver, Abbotsford, Surrey.... Please help

emoci 04-04-2010 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wishfull (Post 27021)
It's starting to get frustrating, when I dial using PSTN access, I get the announcement but just a fast busy when I dial Gizmo #. I have tried it straight 1-747 and *7471-747 method. Even when I dial using eziDial from Sipbroker.com my hpone rings and then busy tone. Can anyone please shed some light on this. Nothing changed no can call me and others (friends and family) using PSTN access numbers. I've tried New York, Vancouver, Abbotsford, Surrey.... Please help

There seems to be an issue with Gizmo numbers...

The suggestion has been made that Gizmo may have blocked VoXalot and SipBroker IPs for the moment....

It is not clear why just yet and it has been rather hard getting in touch with anyone at Gizmo
See: Gizmo5 - voip - Make free internet calls from your mobile phone and computer and http://forum.voxalot.com/voxalot-sup...-register.html

emoci 04-04-2010 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arcon (Post 26720)
Hi, please, is there any possibility, how to reach SipBroker gateway through the Skype? For example, add a new Skype user, which function will be "skype gateway to sipbroker", and via tone-dialing enter the user number, than will be connect. Is there any solution...?

Quote:

Originally Posted by arcon (Post 26883)
Hallo, please , at the start of the topic, there are descriptions of some methods, how to reach Sipbroker gateway. And I have a question, is it possible to reach iNum.net gateway as SIP URI ( for example "xxxxx@inum.net" or "xxxxx@sipbroker.com" )? Thanks

There is currently no reliable access to do either at the moment...

In the case of Skype...although I have tested access using Net2Max + VoXeo and the SipBroker gateway is accessible....DTMF tones for dialing are not passed...

The inum.net gateway should be reachable as a SIP-URI however the information is currently not publically available from VoXBone...

jozef 04-06-2010 05:41 PM

Skype IN - Skype OUT

Quote:

Originally Posted by emoci (Post 27026)
There is currently no reliable access to do either at the moment...

In the case of Skype...although I have tested access using Net2Max + VoXeo and the SipBroker gateway is accessible....DTMF tones for dialing are not passed...

The inum.net gateway should be reachable as a SIP-URI however the information is currently not publically available from VoXBone...

Hi,

I have tested SIP access to Net2MAX PABX --> VoXeo and the PBXes. It works with DTMF.

I call SIP URI from Voxalot Speed Dial. Use Web Phone (899050xxx) or Net2Max 1CC number.
Code:

sip:8990501161002xxx@sip-au16.net2max.com
You can use IP adress too. I use it from my ATA, D-Link DVG-1402S.
Code:

sip:8990501161002xxx@210.80.176.44:5060
Important in Net2MAX Web PABX is Voice Greeting Sequence: dial 8990001

Define Short Cuts in Web Dialer for SkypeUser (899099SkypeUser) or dial SkypePhoneNumber (899099xxxxxxx).

emoci 04-06-2010 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jozef (Post 27041)
Hi,

I have tested SIP access to Net2MAX PABX --> VoXeo and the PBXes. It works with DTMF.

I call SIP URI from Voxalot Speed Dial. Use Web Phone (899050xxx) or Net2Max 1CC number.
Code:

sip:8990501161002xxx@sip-au16.net2max.com
You can use IP adress too. I use it from my ATA, D-Link DVG-1402S.
Code:

sip:8990501161002xxx@210.80.176.44:5060
Important in Net2MAX Web PABX is Voice Greeting Sequence: dial 8990001

Define Short Cuts in Web Dialer for SkypeUser (899099SkypeUser) or dial SkypePhoneNumber (899099xxxxxxx).

I concurr....

what I meant before was:

Skype>>Skype acct. forwarded to VoXeo Number>>VoXeo App sending call to a SIP URI (in this case leading to the SipBroker gateway).

The SipBroker gateway answers and the greeting can be heard...however DTMF tones do not make it from Skype to SipBroker...

jozef 04-10-2010 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arcon (Post 26720)

I have tested Skype call to Voxeo and Tropo. Voxeo/Tropo Application transfer call to SipBroker gateway Landline number (tested numbers: Montreal 15149089707, Ny York 12124611066). It works with DTMF.

You can also reach your Voxeo/Tropo applications via SIP URI, Skype, and INum.

josephs 05-07-2010 02:29 AM

Emoci, on Sipcode Brasil you will be able to set a Sipbroker's Code for Skype, Gizmo, Inum and clones Betamax. SipCode Brasil - Home