Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums

Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums (https://forum.sipbroker.com/index.php)
-   Voxalot Support (https://forum.sipbroker.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   New Features - Next Tuesday (25 Sep 07) (https://forum.sipbroker.com/showthread.php?t=2296)

martin 09-20-2007 10:05 AM

New Features - Next Tuesday (25 Sep 07)

Hi,

Just thought i'd announce a bunch of new features that we plan to release on Tuesday 25th Sept:

- New import/export feature that allows members to easy export and import:

Providers
Dial Plans
Call Forwards
Speed Dials
Web Call Backs

- New updates to VoxFox
- General system improvements and optimisations

There are no expected interruptions anticipated with this upgrade.

Thanks.

tomblandford 09-20-2007 12:19 PM

Martin,

May I be so bold as to make a suggestion that when you post about new features you include the date in the post title? That way when people reply to the post a few months from now, it is clear that they are not new new features but just old new features!

craig 09-20-2007 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomblandford (Post 12773)
May I be so bold as to make a suggestion that when you post about new features you include the date in the post title? That way when people reply to the post a few months from now, it is clear that they are not new new features but just old new features!

Good suggestion... I have amended the thread title.

--
Craig

foneboxx 09-21-2007 06:56 AM

Thanx a lot, but could we expect a "dial other number" space in the mobile callback feature as that way we could dial even numbers that are not in our phonebook?

tomblandford 09-21-2007 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foneboxx (Post 12794)
Thanx a lot, but could we expect a "dial other number" space in the mobile callback feature as that way we could dial even numbers that are not in our phonebook?

Do you mean you want to be able to dial another number but with your own number and the delay pre-entered? That would be useful.

I noticed you can do this with the VoxFox application if you just right click in an empty part of any webpage and click 'call via voxalot'. You get an error and then can add a number to call :D

foneboxx 09-21-2007 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomblandford (Post 12795)
Do you mean you want to be able to dial another number but with your own number and the delay pre-entered? That would be useful.

Yep Tom, that's exactly what i mean.Mobile callback is a great feature but it would be very useful t dial other numbers with own number and delay pre-entered.
It's doable as Martin or someone else posted it somewhere in the forum.
I thought it would be released this days :(

wildvoip 09-21-2007 05:40 PM

What is the ETA for VoxRoam ?

Thanks.

majo 09-22-2007 03:59 PM

provider status changes!!!!

Hi,
It will be very nice if we deactivate a provider then this action should disable all dial plans where this provider is being used. Then those dial plan will be skipped automatically. Currently one has to disable each plan entry one be one if any provider has problem or not enough credit and you want to avoid that provider.

Best regards.

majo

amroe 09-22-2007 06:55 PM

Also i hope to add Call History option and duration of the calls ,,,