Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums

Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums (https://forum.sipbroker.com/index.php)
-   Voxalot Support (https://forum.sipbroker.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Issues Please? (https://forum.sipbroker.com/showthread.php?t=235)

martin 06-09-2006 12:48 PM

Issues Please?

Hi,

Could you please post your current problems with VoXaLot and any requests.

Thanks

affinity 06-09-2006 01:22 PM

Okay, first request:

- allow forward to mobile or fixed line number via one of our providers.

Second request:
- give us feedback as to the status of registrations.

Third request:
- fix speed dials for voxalot.com.au

Is that enough, too much?

Thanks very much for all your efforts Martin and team.

AndrewM

richard 06-09-2006 02:12 PM

Hi Martin

Voxalot support for vBuzzer ;-)

Currently one-way audio (Voxalot registered ATA can hear caller but caller can't hear sound coming from Voxalot registered ATA).

Don't know if this info helps:

http://www.vbuzzer.com/forum/viewtop...light=asterisk

Richard

BBD 06-09-2006 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by affinity
Second request:
- give us feedback as to the status of registrations.

i must agree with this one. also, it would be great if we could get BBP Global to work. i know your trying and i am very appreciative.

hrmm apart from those two, i cant think of anything else just yet, but if i do, ill make sure i let you know.

ataboy 06-09-2006 04:43 PM

1. Voipfone works in dialplan for outgoing calls. Although it appears to be registered for incoming calls, it isn't working (and never has) for me.

2. I get no Caller ID at all on incoming calls to any of my registered VSPs.

ataboy

Ron 06-09-2006 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richard
Voxalot support for vBuzzer ;-)

Currently one-way audio (Voxalot registered ATA can hear caller but caller can't hear sound coming from Voxalot registered ATA).

Richard,

I have Vbuzzer set up on VoXaLot as a SIP registered provider and have no audio problems on outgoing calls (I don't have a Vbuzzer incoming number so I can't test that direction).

One-way audio problems are usually related to NAT issues on the user's router. You might want to confirm this by temporarily connecting your ATA directly to your modem so that no router is involved. If the problem goes away, you will know the problem is on your end. NAT issues can usually be solved with appropiate settings in the router and/or ATA.

Ron

Ron 06-09-2006 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ataboy
2. I get no Caller ID at all on incoming calls to any of my registered VSPs.

I can confirm this problem. CallerID is displayed properly on calls forwarded to VoXaLot (i.e sip:xxxxxx@voxalot.com), but CallerID is lost on incoming calls via SIP registered providers.

Ron

richard 06-09-2006 10:20 PM

Thanks for your suggestions Ron.

Yes, my OUTBOUND calls via vBuzzer through Voxalot (SIP registered Provider) works fine too. No problem with audio. Its the incoming calls on the vBuzzer PSTN that doesn't work.

I tried putting the ATA into the DMZ and still the same one-way audio problem and with your suggestion I connected the ATA directly to my cable modem (eliminated the router) and I got the same problem. One-way communications. This is the reason why I think its a Voxalot/Asterisk issue.

I'm not sure that making any other changes to my router will help, but if you can think of any, please send it my way. All other VSPs work fine.

Take care

Richard

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ron
Richard,

I have Vbuzzer set up on VoXaLot as a SIP registered provider and have no audio problems on outgoing calls (I don't have a Vbuzzer incoming number so I can't test that direction).

One-way audio problems are usually related to NAT issues on the user's router. You might want to confirm this by temporarily connecting your ATA directly to your modem so that no router is involved. If the problem goes away, you will know the problem is on your end. NAT issues can usually be solved with appropiate settings in the router and/or ATA.

Ron

xcaliba 06-09-2006 11:01 PM

I don't know if it is possible but can we have multiple extensions register to one account.

Those of us with a spa2000 (or other) can then use both lines incomming so when an incomming call comes in both phones ring and if one is busy then the other phone will still ring.

Ron 06-09-2006 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richard
with your suggestion I connected the ATA directly to my cable modem (eliminated the router) and I got the same problem. One-way communications. This is the reason why I think its a Voxalot/Asterisk issue.

Richard,

That certainly eliminates your router (and any NAT issues it might have).

I wish I had an incoming DID at Vbuzzer that I could test for you also. Given that I don't, I'm not coming up with any additional thoughts at the moment.

Ron