Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums

Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums (https://forum.sipbroker.com/index.php)
-   Voxalot Support (https://forum.sipbroker.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Can not receive Call Voxalot (Busy tone) (https://forum.sipbroker.com/showthread.php?t=1503)

richard99 05-04-2007 06:52 PM

Can not receive Call Voxalot (Busy tone)

Hi Martin

Incoming call on voxalot and sip call forwarding not working, on both getting busy tone. It was Ok till yesterday.

Thanks

stezanos 05-04-2007 10:12 PM

Same here... when I call another voxalot user, get a few seconds of "nothing", then a busy tone.

Any help appreciated.
I'm calling from voxalot 299036 to voxalot 441298.

Best wishes,
-Santiago

voxalot: 299036
FWD: 299036

ctylor 05-04-2007 10:29 PM

NAT/router problems?

richard99: What device are you using? Are your settings good? Did your router change? What happens if you use an X-lite softphone with your Voxalot information, does it work then?

stezanos: Has it ever worked? What device are you using and are your settings good? Can you reach the *500 VM and the *600 echo test at least?

richard99 05-05-2007 03:38 AM

Incoming busy tone

Echo test *600 and VM *500 are working fine. All outgoing call have absolutely no problem. But for incomming calls to Voxalot (url sip calls), sipnumber registred to voxalot and call to FWD are not working in sense that other party get busy tone.

stezanos 05-05-2007 03:57 AM

Ctylor: yes, it worked.

It's not my device, I'll ask them to test those numbers. It's a family device, half way across the world.

Hint: Having SAME problem with FWD in the other line (line 2). Voxalot on line 1.

It used to work well, actually VERY well.

Calls can be placed from there, but they cannot receive.

Regards,
Santiago

stezanos 05-05-2007 03:58 AM

EXACTLY same problem as Richard99.

Voxalot on line 1
FWD on line 2.

Everything used to work perfectly well, and it's failing now.

Can place calls from the device (both on voxalot and FWD) but cannot receive.

Thanks,
Santiago

richard99 05-05-2007 11:17 AM

Busy tone for Incoming

Hi Martin,

Problem is still contineou and getting busy tone to recevie call on Voxalot, either calling uisng sip broker PSTN number and then *010 xxxxxx or call forwarding to sip:xxxxxx@voxalot.com. In both case caller getting busy tone.

Thanks

martin 05-05-2007 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richard99 (Post 8592)
Hi Martin,

Problem is still contineou and getting busy tone to recevie call on Voxalot, either calling uisng sip broker PSTN number and then *010 xxxxxx or call forwarding to sip:xxxxxx@voxalot.com. In both case caller getting busy tone.

Thanks

Hi Richard,

Might sound like a weird question, but in the dial plan test field, when you enter your Voxalot extension xxxxxx does it match one of your dial plan entries?

If so, please disable the corresponding rules (set active=No) and confirm if that fixes the problem.

This is not the permanent fix however it will verify an assumption re: your problem.

richard99 05-05-2007 04:21 PM

Working now

Martin
Well, now working. I de-activated all dial plan and re-activated again. That apprently fix the problem.

But no logic, before I repoted the problem I was calling Sip pstn number for chicago 1-312-205-6444 and then using *010xxxxxx.

Once again thanks for your support and quick feed back

stezanos 05-05-2007 05:49 PM

Hi Martin and Richard,

Dismiss my previous message, finally after testing a zillion things, I found it was the NETWORK PLUG which was crap!!!!

First thing to test should have been that!
Everything working perfectly right now.

Regards,
Santiago