Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums

Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums (https://forum.sipbroker.com/index.php)
-   Voxalot General (https://forum.sipbroker.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Thank you Voxalot (https://forum.sipbroker.com/showthread.php?t=7457)

vk4akp 11-05-2011 03:59 PM

Does this mean SipBroker is gone also?

I hope everything is backed up and some planning can be made to bring the service back one day?

Perhaps someone else that runs a hosting service would be prepared to take it over? Has that been looked into at all?

.-.-.

martin 11-06-2011 12:47 AM

Thanks for the kind words guys. FYI, we plan to keep SIP Broker running as a free community service and also the forum active as there is a lot of good information here.

Thanks for good times guys, we do appreciate your support over the years.

MGifos 11-06-2011 10:09 AM

I would like to add my thanks also. I have learnt a lot about VoIP from using the service and I have benefited by using all of the Voxalot services. Thanks to Martin and all the others who have supported the operation of Voxalot. I hope that I can find another way to organize all my outgoing and incoming calls.

Thanks.

Kris404 11-07-2011 07:27 AM

Thanks guys, it's been a fun ride.

Sergo 11-08-2011 04:56 AM

Thank you Martin and all people who kept voxalot going all those years.
Although I am only a Basic service user I greatly appreciate its reliability and guaranteed access from sipbroker.

Please keep Sipbroker running - it such an amazing thing for people who can appreciate it or actually need it on everyday basis.

Best regards,
Sergo.

amix 11-08-2011 06:58 PM

Guys, you simply should have stopped the free service and made the basic subscription the entry point to Voxalot. But maybe that would not have be sufficient enough.
I was planning to go maximum package starting next year anyway. :-(

Anyway, thanks for this really great service. It's too bad, that it's gone. Good luck and thanks very much!

Corbu' 11-09-2011 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by martin (Post 34557)
Thanks for the kind words guys. FYI, we plan to keep SIP Broker running as a free community service and also the forum active as there is a lot of good information here.

Thanks for good times guys, we do appreciate your support over the years.

Hi Martin.

Instead of just let Voxalot die, can't you just sell the company? I am sure there are a lot of users still interested in the service and so far your dial plans are unmatched.

martin 11-11-2011 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corbu' (Post 34597)
Hi Martin.

Instead of just let Voxalot die, can't you just sell the company? I am sure there are a lot of users still interested in the service and so far your dial plans are unmatched.

If an interested buyer approached us we would consider this option.

Corbu' 11-11-2011 04:19 PM

Thank you for considering that option. My suggestion is then > make it official FOR SALE and post it on the front page so potential interested buyers would see it.

Wortelstok 11-14-2011 11:34 AM

Thanks a lot Martin and colleagues! Voxalot has been a big help to me especially in the beginning days of VOIP and my knowledge about it. I much regret that the service is discontinued!