Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums

Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums (https://forum.sipbroker.com/index.php)
-   SIP Broker Support (https://forum.sipbroker.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Access Number from AmroComputers to Sipbroker (https://forum.sipbroker.com/showthread.php?t=2388)

amroe 10-08-2007 10:19 AM

New Access Number from AmroComputers to Sipbroker

Hello there i have good news for Sipbroker , Amro Computers will provide new access numbers to sipbroker at these countries ::

Romania , Bucharest
Sweden
UK
USA

****but until now We cancel this Access number London +44-20-3026-2931 into new one which is +44-1205-230111 which is in( Boston ) rather London , and thanks . *************

amroe 10-10-2007 01:26 PM

No Replay :confused:

emoci 10-10-2007 04:42 PM

You probably want to PM martin and let him know about the number you are changing....and what needs to be done on their end....

Sounds good that you'll be adding other numbers as well, looking forward to seeing this up and running

191727 10-10-2007 07:46 PM

when are you going to activate the Swedish number, and which number is it?

amroe 10-15-2007 06:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 191727 (Post 13301)
when are you going to activate the Swedish number, and which number is it?

aim wattling for martin to Activate his side aim ready any time aim just waiting him :)

martin 10-15-2007 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amroe (Post 13386)
aim wattling for martin to Activate his side aim ready any time aim just waiting him :)

We don't have the Swedish number yet. I just activated the Boston UK number just now.

amroe 10-15-2007 11:12 AM

Its tru , the Boston Access # is working now , and i also add an Access # IN iTALY
(( Trento )) City .. until martin activate it , the swedish number not now iam working on it :) .

amroe 11-07-2007 06:22 PM

New Access Number ...

I have added this to Sip Broker the first One is working 100 % , the second give me a busy tone , aim waiting for Martin to Fix it ,, martin please check the us number ..

+39 0461 1862006 Italy Trento

+1 567 2521875 USA NW Ohio: Toledo

chatalot 11-07-2007 08:48 PM

Will there ever be a chance to get a number in Egypt or is that a long way off?

emoci 11-08-2007 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chatalot (Post 13939)
Will there ever be a chance to get a number in Egypt or is that a long way off?

It's a matter of finding a company that provides DID numbers in the area that's willing to donate one....

amroe 11-08-2007 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emoci (Post 13949)
It's a matter of finding a company that provides DID numbers in the area that's willing to donate one....

The member himself could make his own Did number and make it for Sip Broker , if you have an SPA-3102 device and Land line and High speed Internet tell Me and i will learn you how to make a Did number :p

flaquadrat 01-14-2009 08:57 AM

SIP Broker DID Number

Quote:

Originally Posted by amroe (Post 13957)
The member himself could make his own Did number and make it for Sip Broker , if you have an SPA-3102 device and Land line and High speed Internet tell Me and i will learn you how to make a Did number :p

hi amroe!
can you please explain "how to make a DID number usable for SIP Broker"?
for me is interesting the information "how to donate a DID number" too.

thank you very much!

regards
fla

capitandanny 01-14-2009 11:48 AM

I am interested too. Thanks for letting us know. Thanks.

emoci 01-15-2009 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flaquadrat (Post 20893)
hi amroe!
can you please explain "how to make a DID number usable for SIP Broker"?
for me is interesting the information "how to donate a DID number" too.

thank you very much!

regards
fla

Donating a DID number

1. The easier way to donate a DID is to get in touch with Martin, and provide him with the following info about the DID you wish to Donate:
-Number in international format
-User ID
-Password (as given to you from the DID provider)
-Proxy/Server
-Port
-Any other specific info the DID provider requires
-Short Text and destination where text should link.

Martin will add this as a registered trunk in the SipBroker server, and also add the number to the SipBroker list. He may ask you to test how things work before actually publishing the access number.

2. For larger operations (eg. voip providers) which have their own servers, you can also get in touch with Martin. He can set up a SIP URI to which you can point your DID(s), and he'll need the IP from which the calls are coming in in order to whitelist it.

Creating an Access Number with a SPA3102

This is a bit of an iffy process.
-You need broadband access
-You need the SPA3102's PSTN port to be attached to the PSTN line
-You need to enable the PSTN to VoIP gateway
-You'll need to get in touch with Martin as described above in (2) or find a working SIP URI from the current DIDs (hint: Link2Voip has ENum records for their access numbers)

Keep in mind, what you're doing here is you're making a landline you own into a SipBroker access number... and you need a reliable internet connection for this to work.

flaquadrat 01-15-2009 06:43 PM

how to contact voxalot admin

thank you again emoci!

next question:
how to contact martin or other responsable voxalot admin for the DID donation with the informations about the donated number?

regards,
fla

Quote:

Originally Posted by emoci (Post 20900)
Donating a DID number

1. The easier way to donate a DID is to get in touch with Martin, and provide him with the following info about the DID you wish to Donate:
-Number in international format
-User ID
-Password (as given to you from the DID provider)
-Proxy/Server
-Port
-Any other specific info the DID provider requires
-Short Text and destination where text should link.

Martin will add this as a registered trunk in the SipBroker server, and also add the number to the SipBroker list. He may ask you to test how things work before actually publishing the access number.

2. For larger operations (eg. voip providers) which have their own servers, you can also get in touch with Martin. He can set up a SIP URI to which you can point your DID(s), and he'll need the IP from which the calls are coming in in order to whitelist it.

Creating an Access Number with a SPA3102

This is a bit of an iffy process.
-You need broadband access
-You need the SPA3102's PSTN port to be attached to the PSTN line
-You need to enable the PSTN to VoIP gateway
-You'll need to get in touch with Martin as described above in (2) or find a working SIP URI from the current DIDs (hint: Link2Voip has ENum records for their access numbers)

Keep in mind, what you're doing here is you're making a landline you own into a SipBroker access number... and you need a reliable internet connection for this to work.

mohnashaat 11-13-2009 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amroe (Post 13957)

i have an spa-3102 and landline and high speed internet... learn me :)

amroe 01-18-2010 04:54 PM

I was away from this forum a long time ago , but for users who ask for making DID number with SPA-3102 device see these link they will help very much :)

WorldWide Local Calls
Worlwide Local Calls
Worlwide Local Calls
Making VoIP Calls from any PSTN Phone
Receiving Calls on your Landline
Placing VoIP Calls from any Old Regular PSTN Phone
Receiving Calls on your Landline
VoIP CallBack: Use your favourite VoIP providers from anywhere in the world with CallBack Service
Sip2Skype: Receiving SIP Calls in Skype
Skype CallThru: Using your Skype Plan (Unlimited or Pro) Remotely to make calls form CellPhones and Landlines
Using MagicJack Remotely

the best one for that is Guide number 7 , please read all guides and you will figure out how its easy , but you need to Read :)