Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums

Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums (https://forum.sipbroker.com/index.php)
-   Voxalot Support (https://forum.sipbroker.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   SPA3000 Dial Plan where Voxalot as a gateway (https://forum.sipbroker.com/showthread.php?t=1527)

peters 05-08-2007 11:46 AM

SPA3000 Dial Plan where Voxalot as a gateway

just wondering if anyone have done testing when setting up voxalot as a SPA3000 gateway in line 1?
i have tested the whole day today and can't make it work??
when i setup voxalot account say on Gateway 1, i have added the simple dial plan in the spa, <#1,:>[x*][x*].<:@gw1>, means when i dial #1 on the keypad it will go through voxalot.
i have tested if calling any of the voxalot extension, voicemail is all ok.

But ... when i call the outgoing calls, e.g. a australian number, i just keep hearing "your call cannot be connect ...".

For your info, i have also setup the dial plan in the voxalot dial plan, ie _XXX. ${EXTEN} where all calls to voipdiscount.

when i was testing, i rang the prefix as #1 then 006129800xxxx ... it just doesn't work. is anyone can enlighten me, where have i done wrong. thanks heaps.

MarkLL 05-08-2007 12:25 PM

Hi Peters,

I also have Voxalot set up as gateway 1 and have the following in my dial plan:
|<#1:>xx.<:@gw1>|

I just dialed #1600 and it went to the Echo test as expected.

Try removing the comma from your plan. Also what happens if you dial 600 or *600 for echo test?

I also tried |<#1:>[*x][*x].<:@gw1>| which also worked

peters 05-08-2007 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkLL (Post 8697)
Hi Peters,

I also have Voxalot set up as gateway 1 and have the following in my dial plan:
|<#1:>xx.<:@gw1>|

I just dialed #1600 and it went to the Echo test as expected.

Try removing the comma from your plan. Also what happens if you dial 600 or *600 for echo test?

I also tried |<#1:>[*x][*x].<:@gw1>| which also worked

Hi Mark,
thanks for your suggestion. i have tried with/without comma seen to work the same where i can call voxalot internal network, ie Echo test, extensions, etc but i just can't call external (via the dial plan rules i have set in the members page in the voxalot). i though voxalot may not support getways calls to external, i have to registered it as active line 1 in order to make external calls.
For your reference, i have tested to registered on line 1, and it works ok, so i don't think is my dial plan problem as well.
Hopefully voxalot moderator can advise if voxalot support getways calls in spa 3000, if not, then i'll stop trying.

martin 05-08-2007 12:52 PM

Yes we do support gateways. Please read tutorial:

VoXaLot

peters 05-08-2007 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by martin (Post 8699)
Yes we do support gateways. Please read tutorial:

VoXaLot

thanks mate ... you have solved my problem.
the mistake that i make was i should register the Gateway with my account number at the front xxx@au.voxalot.com instead of just putting au.voxalot.com.