Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums

Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums (https://forum.sipbroker.com/index.php)
-   Voxalot Support (https://forum.sipbroker.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   sip uri address in Web Call Back - how? (https://forum.sipbroker.com/showthread.php?t=3666)

rybshik 01-09-2009 11:53 PM

sip uri address in Web Call Back - how?

Does Web Call Back support sup uri forwarding? In other words, can 'Number To Call' be a sip uri address?

emoci 01-10-2009 03:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rybshik (Post 20838)
Does Web Call Back support sup uri forwarding? In other words, can 'Number To Call' be a sip uri address?

Yes it should...enter:

sip:user@provider.com

PS. I just tested having 'Use Smart Call' as the provider and everything went fine....

rybshik 01-10-2009 03:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emoci (Post 20844)
Yes it should...enter:

sip:user@provider.com

PS. I just tested having 'Use Smart Call' as the provider and everything went fine....

Does not work for me :-(
Quote:

Calling 'my_number' Answered
Calling sip:user_id@pbxes.org Congestion
Yet I can forward calls at sip uri 'user_id@pbxes.org' by other means, so it is a valid sip uri.

What kind of settings do you have at your 'Smart Call List (Dial Plans)?

emoci 01-10-2009 04:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rybshik (Post 20845)
Does not work for me :-(

Well PBXes is a special case

rybshik 01-10-2009 05:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emoci (Post 20846)
Well PBXes is a special case

I can forward at 'user_id@pbxes.org' from Callcentric and directly SIP to SIP using SJphone and it works fine So why voxalot cannot do it?

emoci 01-10-2009 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rybshik (Post 20848)
I can forward at 'user_id@pbxes.org' from Callcentric and directly SIP to SIP using SJphone and it works fine So why voxalot cannot do it?

I cannot tell you why...but I can tell you the issue has been reported before...

kurun 01-10-2009 03:07 PM

Just tried a WebCallback between a VoIP account and my mobile and it worked correctly.

The format is as follows :

First leg, enter : sip:xxxxxx@voxalot.com (all lower case), and set provider to Voxalot
Second leg, enter : [Phone Number for example]
Enter delay between calls : 2 seconds (Eg.)

Also tried it between 2 sip URIs, and was successful in both cases.

The trick is to pick Voxalot as the provider, and not "Use Smart Call".

Alternately, you can enter the SIP Broker equivalent of the sip URI (Eg *010123456), and then you can Smart Call or Sip Broker or Voxalot as provider.

Regards

emoci 01-10-2009 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kurun (Post 20851)
Just tried a WebCallback between a VoIP account and my mobile and it worked correctly.

The format is as follows :

First leg, enter : sip:xxxxxx@voxalot.com (all lower case), and set provider to Voxalot
Second leg, enter : [Phone Number for example]
Enter delay between calls : 2 seconds (Eg.)

Also tried it between 2 sip URIs, and was successful in both cases.

The trick is to pick Voxalot as the provider, and not "Use Smart Call".

Alternately, you can enter the SIP Broker equivalent of the sip URI (Eg *010123456), and then you can Smart Call or Sip Broker or Voxalot as provider.

Regards

Do you have a PBXes acct. you can test with by any chance?

rybshik 01-10-2009 06:11 PM

Quote:

I set 'provider' to 'Voxalot' and tried the following two:
sip:user_id@pbxes.org@voxalot.com
sip:user_id@pbxes.org

Did no work :-(

Quote:

As my 'user_id' at pbxes.org is not numeris, how can I do this?

SIP Broker code for pbxes.org is *7661, so I tried to put '*7661user_id', it did not work

Juste 01-10-2009 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rybshik (Post 20856)
I set 'provider' to 'Voxalot' and tried the following two:
sip:user_id@pbxes.org@voxalot.com
sip:user_id@pbxes.org

Did no work :-(

As my 'user_id' at pbxes.org is not numeris, how can I do this?

SIP Broker code for pbxes.org is *7661, so I tried to put '*7661user_id', it did not work

Forwarding to pbxes.com SIP Uri never worked with voxalot. I guess voxalot staff know better why it does not...:rolleyes:
Both didww.com and voicenetwork.ca are able to forward to pbxes.com SIP Uri without problems.

As a workaround, you can register a free voxalot account (or callcentric ) with pbxes then SIP Uri forward from voxalot to voxalot. It works fine. You do not even need to send the call through sipbroker. You just set up a 123456 dial plan (where 123456 is your free voxalot account) and send it through voxalot itself.

The same operation applies to both triggering Callback or using Callthru with Liberailvoip.

Hope it helps.