Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums

Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums (https://forum.sipbroker.com/index.php)
-   Voxalot Support (https://forum.sipbroker.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   provider registration does not work (https://forum.sipbroker.com/showthread.php?t=7082)

martin 11-23-2010 12:49 AM

Guys it looks like the encryption keys we had in place expired. I have now regenerated a new set of keys and it looks like registrations are working again.

Please check and advise.

mahyou 11-23-2010 05:29 AM

Thanks Martin
Every thing is O.K. now, but I think voxalot needs something like 911 for these situations.

soltas 11-23-2010 07:52 AM

Thanks, it works

Hi Martin,

thanks for your help - my second provider has now registered!:)

ozimarco 11-23-2010 09:38 AM

Thanks, Martin, all good here.

tacevski 11-24-2010 03:48 AM

Also working for me.

Thanks ;)

Gamba 12-08-2010 10:53 AM

we are sorry the number you have called can not be connected please try again

this is the message i get when i try to call using my voxalot. i have set up several dial plans rules. my voip provider is voipbuster. it shows that it is registered and active.

i entered as in the tutorials _613XXXXXXX for outgoing calls to area code 613

when i dial i enter the phone number 613XXXXXXX# then i get that error message

i also tried *613XXXXXXX# which gives me a straightaway a busy signal.

any help is much appreciated :confused:

voxalot support can you do something about it.

cheers

soltas 06-17-2011 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by martin (Post 33423)
Guys it looks like the encryption keys we had in place expired. I have now regenerated a new set of keys and it looks like registrations are working again.

Please check and advise.

Hi,

all of a sudden both my providers deregistered and the status went to "-" as last year when the encryption keys expired. Reregistration leads to the same result. Can you please check what is wrong?

mnordlin 06-18-2011 07:38 AM

Observations from another user

I made the same observations as you did yesterday. When my VSP:s (i have three providers and four numbers, with which Voxalot was registered) refused to appear as registered, even after reregistration attempts, I pressed the Red Button on the Service Status Page. Today, however, I find that the EU server Is still flagged as operational. Reregistration is still ineffektive, though.

And I find deregistered accounts in this thread as well as in another thread about EU Server being down, both threads 1 or 2 years old. I guess I ought to have started a new thread.

My conclusion is that eu.voxalot.com is having problems with registrations, with mine providers; Localphone, Teletek and Bellsip. I just hope that Martin is still around for us. Then we will be fine in a day or so.

EDIT: Problem fixed (by martin)

suusdoggen 06-18-2011 09:00 AM

Same here. Both Voipbuster and Webcalldirect are not registered. Looking at the history of calls through Voipbuster the issue started later then 2011-06-14 22:42:33 as this was my last call through Voipbuster.

mnordlin 06-18-2011 04:42 PM

Reregistration by us.voxalot.com indeed possible

As other members have reported in this forum, the problems with eu.voxalot.com and registrations can be avoided by reregistering by us.voxalot.com. - The following steps were required in my case:

1. Make sure you have entered "eu.voxalot.com" as "Preferred Cluster" under "Member Details".

2. Deregister (all) your VSP (:s) under "Voice Service Provider List" by changing "SIP Register" to "No". Save every VSP thus changed. Don't mind if registration status does not change from "-"" to "Unregistered".

3. Change (under "Member Details") "Preferred Cluster" to "us.voxalot.com".

4. Reregister (all) your VSP (:s) under "Voice Service Provider List" by changing "SIP Register" to "Yes". Save every VSP thus changed. In a while. every VSP should indicate as "Registered"

5. Change every Client (or UA; User Agent) to use the US cluster instead.

When the problem has been resolved you should change back to EU cluster for latency reasons. I hope Voxalot staff will confirm that the problems with eu.voxalot.com are history. Else we will have to resort to trial and error.

(EDIT: After a short but successful visit to the US Server, I'm now happily back in the EU)