Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums

Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums (https://forum.sipbroker.com/index.php)
-   Voxalot Support (https://forum.sipbroker.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   does any body tried voipraider? (https://forum.sipbroker.com/showthread.php?t=2490)

majo 11-01-2007 01:03 PM

does any body tried voipraider?

Hi all,
Does any one tried voipraider with voxalot. It does say that it support SIP but my experiment with voipraider SIP does not work. It tried this without charging account. Hope some is using with voxalot.

VoipRaider

Best regards.

majo

majo 11-01-2007 03:08 PM

Hi All,
I have charged voipraider and it works with voxalot but free destinations are being charged 1ct/pm. Beware this system has a lot of billing problems. My paypal payments are two times send back and at last i have charged with credit card and now free destinations does not work free as stated.

Have a good try.

Majo

majo 11-04-2007 02:56 PM

Incorect billing problem

Hi,
I have tested voipraider with SIP and it works fine but beware that voipraider has some billing problems. On website tarif for my country is $0.01 for regular and mobile published but actully i am charged $0.07 for mobile with SIP device. I have two time this billing problem by voipraider support lodged but no answer till yet. There is no special tariff for SIP device published.
I will not recmend any one to use voipraider with SIP device.

Best regards.

majo

pitabread 11-06-2007 12:00 AM

I signed up and paid using this service and it's horrible. It says 120 days but that's a lie it's actually 90 days! Another thing is that it's not free! I'm getting billed every min for calls that are listed as free destinations when using SIP. I tried contacting them and they won't respond to my emails and what not! I would not recommend anyone using this service.

It states no where in their FAQ that sip calls will be charged differently and what not! Basically you pay thinking it's free and not respond to your emails and keeping your money.

chatalot 11-06-2007 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pitabread (Post 13904)
I signed up and paid using this service and it's horrible. It says 120 days but that's a lie it's actually 90 days! Another thing is that it's not free! I'm getting billed every min for calls that are listed as free destinations when using SIP. I tried contacting them and they won't respond to my emails and what not! I would not recommend anyone using this service.

It states no where in their FAQ that sip calls will be charged differently and what not! Basically you pay thinking it's free and not respond to your emails and keeping your money.

On the front page it states

*in order to call a person in one of the free destinations, you have to add this person to your contactlist

Did you do this?

majo 11-06-2007 07:35 PM

Hi,
According to my experience with voipraider. Nothing is free with SIP device only with voipraider client and that is free only if you add calling person in contact list. I was charged 7 times more of the published price for one of not free destination with SIP device. I have also made complaints about billing fraud but no reply/refund.
So i will like to warn people about billing problem with VR.

Does any body know contact number of Betamax?

Regards.

majo

pitabread 11-19-2007 03:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chatalot (Post 13907)
On the front page it states

*in order to call a person in one of the free destinations, you have to add this person to your contactlist

Did you do this?

read the post below urs and above this one...
they dont advertise u will get charged when using a sip device.

I got a voipstunt account and i dont have this problem.. which is wierd beacuse they're both from betamax.

djdiesel12 01-27-2008 07:09 AM

voipraider

Hello,

I've had much of the problems with voipraider you also had. Yes, you can use it with SIP, but it appears they charge you incorrectly (I've been charged $0.098 for a destination marked as FREE!). The 120 freedays is a bluf (there's only 90), I've also written to them stating the problem but there was no answer. Only thing that is ok with voipraider is that you pay in $ instead of euros which brings cheaper calls.

The only good thing is that I've tried using SIP on justvoip, and that one charges correctly. It has 120 freedays, prices are not much higher than voipraider.

Best regards
DJ Diesel

green1 02-27-2010 09:27 PM

Voipraider's free call claim is bogus

Turkey is listed as free, I placed two free calls, then software asked me to load $10. Now, each time I call (a land line) Turkey it is charging me. This is not free at all, it is a bogus. Be aware!