Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums

Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums (https://forum.sipbroker.com/index.php)
-   Voxalot Support (https://forum.sipbroker.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Account renewal reminder (https://forum.sipbroker.com/showthread.php?t=3257)

441516 07-25-2008 01:48 AM

Hello, what I meant basic is I already had one reg allowed and upgraded to whatever to be able to have upto five or six reg. This was bought about five weeks ago. So whats happening?

emoci 07-25-2008 05:27 AM

If craig or martin see this, please also take a look at http://forum.voxalot.com/voxalot-sup...-problems.html

ataboy 07-25-2008 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by craig (Post 18134)
Unfortunately, you are probably in the same boat as Herman above. Hopefully the solution I offered to him makes sense for you too.

--
Craig

Not really Craig. Either way I have a problem. If I let my account expire I only pay $25 to upgrade, but I will have to re-enter all my details (and I might lose my Voxalot id).

On the other hand if I upgrade before renewal I pay $30 just to get to the next level. I just think that the inflexilbiulty of the billing system is souring what up till now has been a great service for me.

441516 07-25-2008 12:51 PM

I am really disappointed that my email was not acknowledged or answered. Two voicemail left over three days.

craig 07-25-2008 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 441516 (Post 18147)
Hello, what I meant basic is I already had one reg allowed and upgraded to whatever to be able to have upto five or six reg. This was bought about five weeks ago. So whats happening?

As I mentioned, your VoxUpgrade is a separate subscription to your VoxBasic subscription. The VoxUpgrade gives an additional 5 registrations on top of your base subscription... if you don't have a base subscription, then the VoxUpgrade does nothing. If you renew your VoxBasic subscription, you VoxUpgrade subscription should automatically apply on top of it.

--
Craig

craig 07-25-2008 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ataboy (Post 18165)
Not really Craig. Either way I have a problem. If I let my account expire I only pay $25 to upgrade, but I will have to re-enter all my details (and I might lose my Voxalot id).

No... your voxalot id is completely independant to any premium subscriptions. You will never lose your id.

Even if you let your VoxBasic expire, your provider details will still be there... as soon as you buy a new VoxPro subscription, you will be able to re-register your providers again.

--
Craig

441516 07-25-2008 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by craig (Post 18171)
As I mentioned, your VoxUpgrade is a separate subscription to your VoxBasic subscription. The VoxUpgrade gives an additional 5 registrations on top of your base subscription... if you don't have a base subscription, then the VoxUpgrade does nothing. If you renew your VoxBasic subscription, you VoxUpgrade subscription should automatically apply on top of it.

--
Craig

OK Boss.Thanks.

ataboy 07-25-2008 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by craig (Post 18172)
No... your voxalot id is completely independant to any premium subscriptions. You will never lose your id.

Even if you let your VoxBasic expire, your provider details will still be there... as soon as you buy a new c subscription, you will be able to re-register your providers again.

--
Craig

Well, actually I'm on VoxLite, not VoxBasic, but what you are telling me about maintaining my id is good news. Can I just confirm the situation: if I let VoxLite expire and then order VoxPro I just pay $25, but my VSP details are still on record? Also, If I were to export my dialplans etc. before letting my account lapse, then could I import them to my new VoxPro account without having to reinstall each one manually?

snowleopard 07-27-2008 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ataboy (Post 18177)
Well, actually I'm on VoxLite, not VoxBasic, but what you are telling me about maintaining my id is good news. Can I just confirm the situation: if I let VoxLite expire and then order VoxPro I just pay $25, but my VSP details are still on record? Also, If I were to export my dialplans etc. before letting my account lapse, then could I import them to my new VoxPro account without having to reinstall each one manually?

Seconded! Can I get an answer to this? My account is about to expire (isn't a week rather short notice for an annual subscription that most people would forget about??) and I have exported my bits and pieces.

If I have the export, and I wait for the plan to reset back to VoxBasic, then pay for another year of VoxPro and reimport my data (using import-replace), all I have lost is the auto-registration and the passwords? (That is another matter altogether ... No idea what half those passwords are!) Is there anything else that would be missing that I should 'export' to pen/paper?

ataboy 07-27-2008 07:57 PM

Oh well, I couldn't wait and I certainly didn't fancy setting up all my passwords again so I just renewed VoxLite before it was too late.