Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums

Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums (https://forum.sipbroker.com/index.php)
-   Voxalot Support (https://forum.sipbroker.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Call Forward ... (https://forum.sipbroker.com/showthread.php?t=10)

xisdn 02-27-2006 01:01 PM

Call Forward ...

Hello,

considering the beauty of RegEX callforwarding it would be very nice being able to forward "certain numbers" directly to VoiceMail ... is that possible?

Thanks.

martin 02-27-2006 01:16 PM

Try sip:<your voxalot number>@iax.sipbroker.com:5061

Interested in knowing how you go.

xisdn 02-27-2006 10:40 PM

It works like a charm :D a very good way of filtering calls ... RegEx is not exactly easy to implement but it is soooooo flexible ... it is a very good idea.
Only one additional question:
if I activate more than one forward and 2 or more RegEx match at the same time witch forward take place (I suppose the first that match from 1 to 9).

P.S.
sip:*010<your voxalot number>@sipbroker.com
works as well ...

martin 02-28-2006 12:28 AM

Exactly, entries are evaluated in the order of priority with the default being the "catch all".

If you don't include a default entry, the call will automatically route to the users phone (if they are registered)
or their voicemail account in the event that they are not registered.

Are you able to confirm whether sip:<voxalot number>@voxalot.com:5061 also goes to voicemail?

If it does, then this is probably the recommended URI.

Thanks for the feedback.

xisdn 03-20-2006 01:50 PM

Still not working!

After some more extensive testing I have to correct myself and inform you that this system DOES NOT WORK.

on my previous test I've got tricked by a state that was still active on the FW, unfortunately I haven't found any way to send some callers directly to VoiceMail trying the following sip uri:

sip:<voxalot nr>@voxalot.com:5061
sip:*010<voxalot nr>@sipbroker.com:5061
sip:*010<voxalot nr>@iax.sipbroker.com:5061

I was thinking if it would be bossible create a SipBroker alias that can go directly to a certain Voxalot user VoiceMail?

ex.

*999123456@sipbroker.com should go directly in to the voicemail of 123456@voxalot.com even if the user is actually online.

It would be great for the following reasons:
  1. it would be possible to filter the incoming calls
  2. people would be able to leave you a message at night without making the phone ring and the VMWI would start blinking right after indicating a new VM message

Thanks again,
Sandro

martin 03-20-2006 01:58 PM

> system DOES NOT WORK

Which system are you refering to. Call forwarding i know works. Is the system you are refering to your Voicemail experiments?

If you read my post it was a suggestion not a claim that it will work.

Please clarify.

xisdn 03-20-2006 02:04 PM

Sorry ...

The call forwarding WORK ...

My test to send a call to VM don't work ...

Sorry for the misumderstanding

martin 03-20-2006 02:07 PM

No problem. We have a couple of things to do around voicemail. We will look into this also