Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums

Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums (https://forum.sipbroker.com/index.php)
-   Voxalot General (https://forum.sipbroker.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   incoming calls to my voxalot number without sound (https://forum.sipbroker.com/showthread.php?t=2062)

wycodreams 08-07-2007 06:28 PM

incoming calls to my voxalot number without sound

Hi, my incoming calls to my voxalot number 315409 dont have sound (outgoing and incoming voice), i try call me from my other account in voxalot (315407), but is the same, not sound, the call cut to 10 seconds. But if i call with sipbroker format (*010315409), the call is connect and have sound in both leghs. What i can do? Thank you for your reply

PD
In this account (315409) i can make outgoing calls, and work ok, my line have sound in both leghs (incoming and outgoing)

wycodreams 08-07-2007 07:56 PM

resolute problem. Thank you

oleras 08-10-2007 09:15 PM

Hi

Same problem here, no sound on incoming calls on my account 924066 ! - Yesterday it works fine with sound both ways. But today there is no sound in/out on incoming calls !

Outgoing calls work fine with sound both ways ! And i have not done any changes here...

Any ideas ?

oleras 08-11-2007 08:40 AM

Hi wycodreams

What was the solution to get your incoming call/sound to work again ?

As i write above i have exact the same problem, the phone rings normal, i answer, but there is no sound, and the connection broke after 10 seconds.

Outgoing calls works without problems. - And i'm very shure that the problem is on Voxalot's system because it works fine the days before, the problem started yesterday. - And i have 2 other Voip providers on the same router and phone (Grandstream GXP-2000) they both works fine, with sound in/out on incoming and outgoing calls...

I have fore the moment changed to another provider until Voxalot has fixed the problem.

wycodreams 08-20-2007 02:18 AM

Hi, i register my voxalot account in my ATA and mysipswitch. This is the problem. I delete my settings in mysipswitch and the problem is finish. Bye

voip2007 08-27-2007 03:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oleras (Post 11565)
Hi wycodreams

What was the solution to get your incoming call/sound to work again ?

As i write above i have exact the same problem, the phone rings normal, i answer, but there is no sound, and the connection broke after 10 seconds.

Outgoing calls works without problems. - And i'm very shure that the problem is on Voxalot's system because it works fine the days before, the problem started yesterday. - And i have 2 other Voip providers on the same router and phone (Grandstream GXP-2000) they both works fine, with sound in/out on incoming and outgoing calls...

I have fore the moment changed to another provider until Voxalot has fixed the problem.

Do you solve your problem? I have the same problem, yesterday it works fine. but today I can't receive the phone call. while no problem to call out. what's going on?:confused:

oleras 08-27-2007 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by voip2007 (Post 12095)
Do you solve your problem? I have the same problem, yesterday it works fine. but today I can't receive the phone call. while no problem to call out. what's going on?:confused:

Hi

No ! - I still use anohter provider.

I'm shure that i cant' do anything about it, the problem must be related to Voxalot's system.

martin 08-27-2007 11:32 AM

Ole,

Where is the inbound call coming from?

voip2007 08-27-2007 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by martin (Post 12115)
Ole,

Where is the inbound call coming from?

my dids are from DIDWW.since yeasterday, they are all out of function. Ring normal, but pick up the phone no sound. another side is also no sound. but I can call out with no problem. Martin, Do you know what is going on?

kurun 08-27-2007 02:10 PM

Have you checked if the DIDs are working correctly?

Yesterday, I needed a DID for testing and I used a DIDWW test number using the Midle East server and it was not working.
The test using the US server worked fine.
Just a thought ......